BCP is recruiting for the following position; Logistic Technicians (LTs), – to be based in, Kasempa x 1, Kaoma x 1. The Logistics Technician (LT) is responsible for providing safe transportation for project staff to and from meetings, appointments, and all other project-related travels. He/ She will also assist as a courier when required, and assist with the logistics related to procurement, banking, and other administrative needs. The LT will be responsible for vehicle maintenance and ensuring compliance with vehicle usage procedures. The LT is expected to work in rural, remote areas long-term. Not only are they an LT, but they are expected to support all logistics of BCP trips, including camping and all its related support activities.
- Transportation of goods and staff.
- Practice safe driving habits.
- Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards.
- Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions.
- Vehicle Maintenance, immaculate vehicle cleanliness daily.
- Zero safety complaints (no record of vehicle defects/incidents).
- 100% completion of log sheets.
- Zero legal noncompliance – Fitness and Road Tax.
- Zero leakage of vehicle equipment.
- Full understanding and application of the company’s vehicle policy.
- Being the face of BCP in the communities. Conduct oneself with humility, dignity, and politeness.
Problem Solvers Wanted:
• Ability to support logistics.
• Minimum of 2 years of driving experience.
• Class B driving license minimum.
• Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Zero safety incident record, full compliance with vehicle policy and SOPs.
• Ability to work across all departments, even camping in rural and remote conditions.
• Ensure regular check-ups of engines, and ensure vehicle cleanliness.
• Maintain a vehicle logbook.
• Ensure all required documentation is up to date.
• Vehicle Equipment is correct and accounted for.
As an equal opportunity employer, a competitive salary will be offered, plus training, plus the potential for performance bonuses, plus health benefits, plus a great work culture, plus career growth, plus working with a diverse and committed team.
Candidates interested in joining an innovative and high-performance team, and working towards doing amazing things in conservation technology and livelihoods, please send a CV, a cover letter, 3 reference contacts, and anything else that makes your application stand out by email to email@example.com with Logistic Technician and Location been applied for in the subject line. Please also send anything else that will help your application stand out.
Applicants who have worked in or reside in the site-base Province are encouraged to apply
Applications are accepted from 11th November 2022 until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If an applicant receives no response within a 30-day period, they should consider their application unsuccessful.